Thursday, July 6, 2017

Feeling Rosey :)

Hey Everyone,
Have you seen the July challenge at 'Kraft plus'?
Kraft + Roses 3 ways

Oh how I love flowers.....I could not wait to get started 😊
I've used a gorgeous photo of the wedding party from my daughters wedding.

I used my cricut to cut the wreath from 'Flower Market' cartridge and 'Flower Shoppe' cartridge for the large pink roses.
Rose back round paper, resin rose, tiny red paper roses, a rose flair and stamped roses. I've also added a few tiny white doilies.....can they be white roses? I've also added two super cute tiny ceramic doves....they are a little hard to spot :)

Thank you for a fun challenge.....have a Happy Day

Tracey

9 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Tracey, and you have the perfect photo framed wonderfully among all the roses!! Thank for joining in with Kraft+ again this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is amazing!! What a beautiful picture!! You framed it perfectly!! The flowers are stunning!! I love, love this, my friend!! So gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a stunning page Tracey and gorgeous design <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Tracey...what a stunning photograph and a stunning creation...really love this....and roses 7 ways! Thanks for playing along and sharing with us at Kraft+ x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sensational interpretation of the challenge. I love the wreath which seems perfect for your happy photo and the floral strips down the sides are gorgeous. Beautiful, beautiful work. Thanks for joining us at Kraft+ this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful layout and gorgeous photo! Love your card above too!!! Thanks so much for playing along with K+ this month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tracey, love the photo you chose to scrapbook. Your rose wreath is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Drooling again! So gorgeous! And darn you for making me search for those doves but I found them! Perfect for it... such beautiful colors... you're making me want to make flowers (and use some of those doilies I've been hoarding lol!... hmmm... maybe today...)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment