Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Just Us

Hey Everyone, 
I thought I would squeeze in one last page before the end of the month.
Kaiser challenge for August is 'Cogs' 
I was so excited to be one of the winners for the July challenge😊I was even happier when I received my prize in the mail...it was 'Factory 42 Collection' Perfect for this challenge!
Hmmm....My first thought was - how do I shabby up Cogs? I did plan on creating a masculine page but .......this happened instead.
Well, its kinda masculine
 I used cricut Artist cartridge to die cut the large cog, first from Factory 42 paper, then from a cereal box for extra dimension. I stuck one on top of the other, then stitched around it.

Enjoy your week
Happy Creating

Traceyx

11 comments:

  1. WOW! This is the most beautiful layout I have ever seen and there are so many out there! Simply breathtaking. Tracey you outdid yourself here...
    Stunning photo too :)
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout looks amazing, love how you used the cogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, it's amazing!! You used the cogs perfectly!! Wow!! I love the details and the beautiful picture!! This is stunning, my friend!! I love, love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW!! That is an amazing LAYOUT! I LOVE the cogs! Not too masculine not too girly either! Beautiful layout & design! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks amazing with the flowers over the cogs, a touch of feminine and masculine! love the stitching too.. Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your colour combo, the way you made that huge cog and the flowers you added. Fabulous textures and layers. I absolutely love this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this layout with that little punch of flowers. Thanks for playing along xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant work with this paper collection Especially like the cut file to form a frame and the design is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, love this one, Tracey! The colours! The gears! The flowers with the cog wheels- brilliant! Stunning layout!

    ReplyDelete
  10. THIS is sooooo cool! Love those rusty cogs... did you make them? were they already made? Are they real metal? Or are they chipboard that somebody made look reeeeallly real? Thank goodness you added some flowers to this man page... I almost couldn't breathe ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment