Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Tropic Punch

Hey Everyone, 
Sketchy Boards has a fabulous colour and sketch challenge for August
Image may contain: sky, tree, cloud, outdoor and natureNo automatic alt text available.
First a close up of the flowers I made.
I have  combined the colours and palm trees from the colour inspiration along with the sketch
I really enjoy using my cricut to cut the palm trees, title and flowers.
Another holiday page complete....yay!

Be sure to check out all of the DT inspiration....HERE

I'm going to be busy baking cookies over the next few days. My two daughters are leaving on Saturday to visit their brother and grandparents in Canada, I'm putting a hamper together for them to take.  I wish I was going too :)

Thank you for stopping by
Happy Crafting

Tracey x

7 comments:

  1. This is so tropical and fabulous!! I love the flowers!! They look amazing!! The papers and palm trees are perfect!! Have fun baking!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the design! Beautiful flowers... Another Fantastic page done! YAY! How exciting for your girls! I bet they'll have a blast! Sorry you can't go with them.. but the cookies you make will feel like your there with them! :) HUGS!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout Tracey!!!! Love the palm trees and the gorgeous flowers! Your pics look great :)
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful, summery layout!! I just adore your gorgeous handcrafted flowers!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layout is fantastic, I love your hand made flowers and great photos.. and happy baking!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Tracey.....love the handmade flowers. Great take on the sketch and colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Beautiful and as always your flowers are gorgeous! Love this layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment