Saturday, January 27, 2018

Love You a Latte

Happy weekend Everyone,

When I visit my friend Lola's house, it often smells of freshly brewed coffee......but its not what you think! 
Its coffee stained papers baking in the oven. She uses them in her fabulous Junk Journals. I was lucky enough to receive some.
I thought they would be perfect to use for January's Kraft plus challenge.

A CAFFEINE HIT

I layered up all the papers which included a doily and tissue paper on Kraft to create this card. I used 'Love You a Latte' cricut cartridge to cut the silhouette image. Typo use to sell tins of retro looking Polaroid cards....  perfect to complete the coffee shop scene.

Happy Creating 

Tracey x

10 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is GORGEOUS!!! Love absolutely everything about this crafting gem!!!
    So good to see your new makes.
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great take on the challenge Tracey. I really like the graphic sign, the bold bow and the quote. Thanks for joining us at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! So Pretty! I LOVE the ribbon and the color and the images - Looks so vintage and stylish! Love it!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the stained colors and the matching plaid outfits. That bow is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous!! I love the scene you've created with the sign!! The silhouette couple is fabulous!! And the papers are amazing!! Love this, my friend!! So beautiful!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so cute, I love the people and the lace.. thanks for joining in with Kraft+ this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fantastic! You couldn;t possibly have got more coffee into this card if you tried! Love it! So glad you could join the fun at Kraft+.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! Thank you for joining us over @ K+ :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cool! I still don't know why I don't have that cartridge... or do I...lol I better check and wouldn't that be funny! This is such a cool card.. love those cuts and your design is awesome as always!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment