Friday, February 23, 2018

A few things

Hello,
 Every day life sometimes  takes over from any creative time!
But I needed to get crafting for a few birthdays.

Here are some things I have made  recently.
The first card is for a friend..she loves vintage and her favorite colour is blue. Looks like its missing something?I took the photo before I added the sentiment. I was in such a rush I think I forgot to add it when I gave it to her to? Oh well these things happen.

A tiny matchbox decorated with layers of the same paper, lace, muslin and a gorgeous doily.
Next 
This matchbox is for another friend who also loves vintage.The box is a little larger in size.

The sentiment is written on the tag below . I held everything together with pretty crinkle ribbon.



These tiny boxes are so much fun to make!

Enjoy the weekend everyone...thank you for visiting

Tracey

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow Tracey! What an amazing pair. I totally love these colors and your awesome layering. Hugs, Autumn PS. We'd love for you to share with us at Mini Album Makers Challenge! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning birthday gift set and in my favorite color! Your work is always so inspiring Tracey! I always look forward to see your wonderful makes.
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so stunning, Tracey!! The card is gorgeous!! I love the design and the pretty flowers!! The boxes are amazing!! You decorated them so beautifully!! I know your friends adored these!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! They are ALL so Stunning Tracey!!! Your card is GORGEOUS!! and the Tiny Boxes are Outstanding!! So many amazing details.. I'm sure your friends just FLIPPED when they received these beauties from you! I'm also thrilled to hear you got some Oxide Inks! Let me know what you think about them.... They really are top quality and blend like butter! I look forward to seeing what you make with them! Have a great weekend! HUGS! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tracey! Yes sometimes life gets so busy that crafting gets pushed aside for a while but I always love getting into my craft room and distressing hehe yes distressing as well as de stressing !! I love your little boxes so beautifully decorated and so vintagey! I hope you are having a good weekend and enjoying some rain! At least it isn't as hot as it was! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of lovely lace and embellishing there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow wow wow... all so gorgeous. That sweet little tiny album... and the matchbox with the goodies in it..oh... and I was thinking... while you're here painting, you can teach me how to make some of those flowers.. yeah... that works for me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment